〒145-0062 東京都大田区北千束2-9-12TEL 03-3785-2258 FAX 03-3787-9128
07-13 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
07-13 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
AEV’s Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier is like having a giant Swiss Army knife on the back of your JK Wrangler.
It is the perfect solution for carrying all of the necessities for a successful overland or backcountry excursion.
Our system begins with the Rear Bumper, which provides robust protection against highway and trail impacts.
Included in the Bumper are dual 2.4 gallon liquid storage tanks — which are particularly handy on multi-day trips
— and mounting provisions for our AEV Splash Guards.
Where our system really shines is with the chassis-mounted Tire Carrier, truly AEV’s most versatile product.
Not only does it provide a strong, vibration-free and effortless means of carrying tires up to 40”, but it also
accommodates numerous accessories such as our Hi-Lift Jack/Pull-Pal Mount, 10-Gallon Fuel Caddy, and a shovel.
Our Tire Carrier is compatible with the following:
•Rubicon X and 10th Anniversary
•MOAB / Call of Duty
Our complete expedition-ready Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier System now holds:
• 40-inch tire
• 10-Gallon Fuel Caddy
• 5-Gallons of water
• Splash Guards
• Back-Up Light
• Pull-Pal Winch Anchor
• Hi-Lift Jack
• Full-size shovel
• Sand Flag
• CB Antenna
Both the Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier are designed so that either component can be installed and used individually,
or they can be used together as a complete system.
• Tailgate-synchronized swing-out tire carrier
• Anti-vibration tie-rod adjustment
• Carries up to 40" tires
• Anti-bind swing out cradle
• Chassis-mounted pivot
• Chassis-mounted tubular corner protection
• Liquid storage tanks plumbed together
• Chassis-mounted steel recovery mounts
• Dual 2.4 gallon liquid storage tanks
• No-slip tongue lifting points for High-Lift Jack
• Optional hand pump
• Accessory mast for work light and antennas
• Built-in step for easy roof rack access
• Textured black powdercoat finish
• Works with factory receiver hitch
• Built in shovel holster
• Takes weight of large tires off tailgate
• Bumper and Carrier can be used independently
この商品は 2011年05月28日 18時43分 に登録されました。
Copyright (C) RINEI Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.